Wednesday, April 4, 2012

AFLAC ON VACATION



















With an early start to rainy season we have an abundance of water in our reservoir. This morning we decided to treat Aflac with a gift at our Coram Deo spa :) As you can see, the minute she was put in the water she started flapping her wings out of sheer enjoyment!



















This is Aflac's look when she is happy.















She enjoyed dunking her head underwater and taking a bath.



















This is her relaxing/lounging pose. See how she is resting her neck. It was good to see we made her day. We were going to eat Aflac for easter dinner but the children protested. We run our mission here at all times seeking consensus on all our decisions. At our team meeting this morning, consensus was to not eat Aflac and to instead buy her a mate so we can eat duck eggs and have baby Aflacs running around the house :)

3 comments:

Len said...

yummy, so next time I visit we can have a couple ducks for dinner. Sweet deal!, good decision. Maybe you should get a goose too.

Anonymous said...

Sooo funny! I can't wait to meet Aflac in a couple of weeks. I would have to agree with the children, it would be much better to buy her a mate and then the food would last longer. I bought a few kites for the children to share that I'll bring with me. Look forward to seeing you guys. :)

Trish

Trish C. said...

Love it! I actually laughed out loud looking at Aflac's spa pictures. I agree with the children, it would be better to buy her a mate so you can have eggs and maybe some little ducklings.

I bought a few kites yesterday that I'll bring to the children to share. I know how much they enjoy them. I look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Trish