Thursday, April 19, 2012

ARTICLE - MARTELLY'S MESSAGE

PERSONAL MESSAGE OF PRESIDENT MARTELLY TO THE POPULATION
(Haiti Libre) -

President Michel Martelly was released from the hospital yesterday Wednesday. He will now take a few days of convalescence before returning home. The President addressed, in a brief personal message, his first words to the Haitian people :

"Haitian people, I'm happy to speak to you after leaving the hospital this afternoon and want to say to you thank you very much for all the messages you sent me, and all the prayers that you made for your President to recover quickly.

As you know, I had a small complication after the operation I underwent last week; but do not worry, I will recover, and while I am away you know that I will follow everything that is being done, and everything that happens. I'm talking morning, afternoon, and night with members of the government, with cabinet members, and I also speak with the Director of Police, so that the country remains under control; Tèt Kale.

I will not remain too long. I greet you all, and we will see you again next week. I love you very much, and I think a lot of you."

No comments: