Monday, May 2, 2011

photos - 50th wedding anniversary - part 2

This is a photo with my immediate family, and nieces and nephews.


This is a photo of all my aunts and uncles (except for one aunt who is in Holland and couldn't be there that day) and friends. My father comes from a family of 10 and my mother from a family of 3. It was good to see everyone there.



This is our Haitian side of the family! John is the adopted son of my sister Tanya. He is a friendly boy and not shy!


My parents raised us to consider and help others. The following pictures are words of wisdom for living your life. "God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet. He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.


God won't ask the square footage of your house. He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home. When visiting the homes of the Haitian people they eagerly invite you inside; whether it is a larger home or a tent/tarp shelter.










No comments: