Friday, May 4, 2012

ARTICLE - LAMOTHE'S MESSAGE

MESSAGE OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF HAITI FOR THE INTERNET COMMUNITY (Haiti Libre) -

"... Thank you for your support, your encouragement, your solidarity and your many messages of congratulations as part of the ratification process, which, as you know, ended late last night, at the Chamber of Deputies in Parliament.

I would like first to thank all parliamentarians, all deputies who voted for me, and those who did not vote for me, because they are Haitian, they are patriots, and I have enormous respect for the Chamber of Deputies.

I would like remind you the the importance that I attach to the Internet community in the management and planning of our political activities every day.... I read everything you say, and I follow your recommendations. I encourage you to do more, to follow me, and to criticize if possible.

I would like finally to stress the importance of this online participation online, in the expression of your needs as a citizen of Haiti via the Internet. This lets me know what a Haitian who lives in Sweden, Miami, or New York would like to see for his country. This allows you to contribute every day to the development and advancement of your Haiti Cherie.

As Prime Minister of the Republic of Haiti your actions expressing your needs will be the basis of the policy of my Government 2.0 Thank you"

No comments: