Monday, December 19, 2011

ARTICLE - RONALD NELSON PRESS CONF.

CONVICTED PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER RONALD NELSON PRESS CONFERENCE
(Defend Haiti) -

PORT-AU-PRINCE - Convicted Presidential Adviser Ronald "Roro" Nelson, on probation by a United States court arrived in Haiti on Saturday and held a press conference for the media and population at the Toussaint Louverture International Airport.

The adviser and close friend to President Michel Martelly expressed his happiness in returning to Haiti and said that he came to work for the advantage of the country:

‎"It is a pleasure for me to be with you in the country. I am happy to come, I have come to work in the country. I thank the media for responding to the call that we made for a press conference, even though we have not yet made contact with the president."

"And I will say that I don’t have a lot to say...."

"My presence should answer all questions, no matter who is asking the question – because you know I was in a situation…

"My name is Roro Nelson. I would like to tell the entire country that I have returned to come and work; the same way I was working before, and I would like to tell everyone to have a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year."

Ronald Nelson is currently on probation after being found guilty in a Boston, Massachusetts court for assault, and assault with a deadly weapon against a 46-year- old U.S. woman. He had his passport confiscated and was required to reappear before a judge in order to get clearance to leave the United States.

No comments: