Friday, December 9, 2011

ARTICLE - CARTER - WILL ASK U.S. FOR PROMISES

CARTER WILL ASK THE U.S. TO FULFILL THEIR PROMISES
(Haiti Libre) -

Wednesday, November 9, 2011, during a press conference in Majagual, Sabana Perdida, Dominican Republic, where Habitat for Humanity plans to build a housing complex for low-income people, former President Jimmy Carter declared :

"...It is true that the Government of the United States have made ​​several great promises for Haiti that have not yet been met, and I promised President Martelly, that on my return to the United States, I will ask the government to comply with its commitments [...] I'll do my best with the other heads of state, so that they will respect their promises; for health, housing, transportation and everything that is necessary for Haiti, which is in a hurry today."

No comments: