Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ARTICLE - BELIZAIRE - I'M NO FUGITIVE

"I'M NOT A FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE" DECLARES ARNEL BELIZAIRE
(Haiti Libre) -

Since yesterday, Monday, October 24, 2011, Arnel Bélizaire has been the subject of a wanted notice issued by the Government Commissioner of Port-au-Prince, Mr. Félix Léger. This mandate concerns several individuals who escaped from the penitentiary of Port-au-Prince between 2004 and 2010 [Arnel Bélizaire escaped from prison on February 19, 2005].

The warrant, addressed to the Director of the Central Directorate of Judicial Police (DCPJ) makes an injunction to seek, apprehend and put into prison these fugitives.

For his part, Deputy Arnel Bélizaire has declared from Paris, where he is staying currently, "I'm not a fugitive from justice, because I have not been convicted in a criminal court" in reference to a judgment in his favor by the Court of First Instance. "My case is closed and I have no fear of the President..."

No comments: