Friday, November 19, 2010

photos - clinic - part 3

We have been helping out this young mother and her baby from time to time since the earthquake. They live on the soccer field near us in a tent. She is doing a good job at looking after her baby.

This is a proud father who came to the clinic with his 1-month-old son.


When we have clinics we go ahead of time to visit the camps near us to find out who is in need of medical care. There are a lot of fevers going around and we are keeping an eye out for cases of diarrhea which may be cholera.

The children love to have their picture taken. Maybe I take too many pictures but I just like people to meet the people of Haiti through pictures! The Haitian people are strong and determined; especially this year.

They want their children to be healthy and are thankful for the care that is provided.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope no one complains about the amount of pictures. I love them because they communicate mounds. I eagerly look forward to them. They help me to pray. Thanks, so much. Janet