Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ARTICLE - BABY DOC - 1 YEAR LATER

"BABY DOC" ONE YEAR LATER.... STILL AS POPULAR
(Haiti Libre) -

On Sunday, January 16, 2011, the former President for Life Jean-Claude Duvalier [Baby Doc] created a surprise by voluntarily returning to live in Haiti, after 25 years of exile. Despite the complaints filed against him or his regime, and despite his "house arrest", Jean-Claude Duvalier continues to move where he wants, freely...

On Monday, in a visit to Jacmel, "Baby Doc" spoke to a warm crowd who welcomed him "[...] Today I pay you a small visit of sympathy as well as to the comrades of my father, to say to them hello. I came to see in what state is Jacmel, to take notes, so that I can continue on some issues for the city. I know that your situation is difficult,... I ask you a little patience [...]

I also take the opportunity to raise my hat to the youth of Jacmel, because I see that they are excited to see me. It makes me very happy, and it gives me a lot of strength to work for them.

I can not express myself,... to tell you everything I feel today when I see the quality of the welcome that you have given me; so spontaneous, so warmly, that reminds me of many things,... a lot of good memories when I came to Jacmel for inaugurations..."

No comments: