Sunday, January 8, 2012

photos - various - part 1

While I was home in November I got to meet some "Haiti Alumni" :) Max used to live here at Coram Deo and now he has a family in Canada. Max is doing great and it was good to see him. Hans and Jantje stayed here at Coram Deo when they came and finished up the adoption of Timo. Timo is one bundle of energy and is a good athlete.
Francine is also a Coram Deo alumni and she now has a Canadian family too. She has really grown and is doing well. She is a good big sister to her younger siblings.
Hans and Jantje have a dairy farm and that is where we all got together. The children had lots of room to run around :)
I enjoyed the cooler climate in Canada. Here is a Haiti Team Picture! It is encouraging to meet and talk with people who are enthused with Coram Deo and are working to help us out here in Haiti.
I made sure to take my camera with me so that I could show the children here in Haiti a Canadian dairy farm. It sort of is a scary photo with the gleaming eyes of the cows as 2 of the younger children walked by them.

No comments: