Thursday, February 23, 2012

photos - fort jacque - part 13



















Jeff and Oliver are climbing to the top of the fort/ruin Fort Alexandre.



















We had a work team meeting on what to do next. I have never been a fan of meetings. I like to meet on the run and work at the same time :)
























I talked with this friendly woman who was on her way to go down the mountainside hunting for blueberries. She is a very patient woman. When she showed me her little container there were only 6 berries inside.
























Beside the road we saw this banana plant full of bananas. I wonder if anyone would steal them. They are growing along the road side.



















On the way back down to Fermathe from Fort Jacque, we had to pull over to the side of the road to give room for this dump truck to pass.

No comments: