Friday, June 1, 2012

BUSY, BUSY SCHEDULE :)

I haven't been posting much in the last few weeks. Things sure have been busy here and I finally just had to take the time, shut the door and work on some reports. Now I am all caught up and can join the blogging world again. I have taken pictures of some of the work that we have been up to. In the last few weeks we have hosted a few medical clinics, been involved in bringing food to Bernard Mevs Hospital for the hydrocephalus surgeries done by the University of Miami Neurosurgery team and today started bringing food for the plastic surgeries, cleft lip/palette surgeries, busy with the school program and doing a lot of running around. It sure feels good to be almost caught up. Although I didn't get to take my vacation on May 28th I should now be able to take time away in August. Now I hope to post on a daily basis again. I just wanted to say to everyone I am back on-line! Karen

1 comment:

Len said...

Hi Karen, welcome back! We've missed you. Glad to hear all is well. Keep it up! and Gods Blessings to you.
Len and Sarah and boys....