Friday, March 30, 2012

ARTICLE - LAMBERT - LAMOTHE IS HAITIAN

FOR SENATOR WENCESCLASS LAMBERT, LAURENT LAMOTHE IS A "PURE HAITIAN"
(Haiti Libre) -

Senator Wencesclass Lambert, claiming not to rely on hearsay, but on facts, says that from the information he holds to date, the Prime Minister-designate, Laurent Lamothe is "a pure Haitian", who resides in Haiti, contrary to what some of his colleagues want to suggest...

"...He is a pure Haitian [...] I walk with those who walk, I do not walk with those who do not work [...] I think the country needs a Prime Minister who is dynamic, [... ] which is able through his dynamism to do that which benefits the country [...] I truly believe that he can do this job, because he has already shown what he can do [...] On the issue of residence, on what I've also learned, he resides in Haiti. He only occasionally travels abroad to see his wife, but he lives in Haiti [...] If the vote was made today, Laurent Lamothe would be Prime Minister [...] If nothing is found [against him] then the vote must be done so that the country has a Prime Minister quickly [...]

I do not base myself on hearsay. I rely on concrete things that I am able to touch..."

No comments: