Wednesday, January 26, 2011

photos - various - part 2

Out popped a rat and it tried to make a run for it.

The dog caught it and the other 2 rats that were in the box too. Here is a picture of "3 Dead Rats"

After the hunt was over the dog relaxed in a tote box. Looks like I need to find him a "doggy bed"!

Our important Christmas visitors were my parents! This is the first time in 14 years that I spent Christmas with my parents. We had a christmas tree and only 1 ornament. I told my family to bring things to decorate the tree with. The children were happy to help deorate.

Mission accomplished!




1 comment:

Tom said...

Hi Karen,

Your Dad introduced me, a neighbor and fellow biker at Tree Lakes in Palmetto, FL, to you and your blogs. He pointed out to me that he was the "old man" in the photo decorating the Christmas tree.

I'm so happy that you were able to spend Christmas with your Mom and Dad. I'm sure it was a different Christmas than the previous thirteen.

Thank you for proclaiming Christ to the Haitian people.

Tom

Thank you for proclaiming Christ to the Haitian people.

Tom