Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VIDEO - BACK IN HAITI

I arrived back in Haiti this afternoon after one week visiting my family in Canada. It sure is a lot warmer here in Haiti! It was nice to enjoy some cooler Canadian temperatures. It is Stanley Cup hockey playoffs right now and I was able to watch some of the games on television. I try to get the people here in Haiti enthused about hockey playoffs and they just don't get how exciting it is. The Vancouver Canucks won in overtime last night and move on to the next round. The Montreal Canadians play a seventh game tomorrow night and hopefully they will win too. I am hoping that the Stanley Cup champion will be a Canadian team.
When I asked Manu and the other children how things went at the house and they said good. There was only some discussions on the Barcelona - Real Madrid soccer game.

To see a difference in enthusiasm for Canadian hockey and rest of the world soccer watch the next couple of videos. I'll start getting caught up on some things over the next week on the blog. It's great to be back here in Haiti!

1. THE HOCKEY SONG BY MR. ED - VANCOUVER CANUCKS



2. THE SOCCER SONG - WAKA WAKA -

No comments: